Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Peace is Hard to Find

Peace is very hard to find. Watching, waiting for my mind to answer questions. Why can’t I act normal? Why am I so fearful? Why am I not able to do the simplest things? Lots of questions. I am heaping many questions on God. I have the school of great teachers. I can learn but the beast that is my body makes me really hard to manage. It addresses every impulse every second of the day. I am tired of my body. It gets me in trouble all the time. I am always scared of its next move. I am really so embarrassed by its actions. I wish I could be seen by my thoughts instead of my actions. But we live in a world of appearance. I would like to be normal in my body but still have my autistic soul. 

Philip

Copyright 2018 Philip Reyes.  All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Philip,
    It is through your writing that we are able to see your beautiful soul and your insightful thoughts. I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phillip
    I just had to comment and let you know how much of an INSPIRATION YOU AND YOUR FAMILY are!!
    Your blog has helped open my eyes to come of what my son is going through and I THANK YOU FOR THAT!! Make sure you keep writing and expressing the challenges you are facing and overcoming, there are so many families, facing similar challenges
    And your blog may be what is keeping them strong, so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete