Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Being on the News


I am very glad Kaylie and I put our story on the news. I dared myself to make a leap into the media. I am putting myself out there to make as many people as I can aware of my communication method and how it saved me from a life of misery. Communication is meaningful language to express my true thoughts and feelings. Good communication sets me free to accomplish my goals. Kaylie and I are not looking for personal fame. We are looking to accomplish the goal of now opening opportunities for all autistic people. Please make my story known.





2 comments:

  1. Phillip and Kaylie,
    What a good thing you both have done. You are so brave.I'll bet your Moms are very proud of you. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of your life. You help us all know all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kaylie are strong, determined and brave. You will accomplish great things.

    ReplyDelete